My life as a Mommy of 4 little boys

Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu 7/25-7/30

Well I'm behind this week, we were pretty busy this weekend so I didn't have time to go grocery shopping but I'm going to go after I put the boys in bed tonight.  Here is our menu for this week :)


Breakfast:
Cereal
Oatmeal in crock pot

Lunch:
Sassy Tailgate Sandwiches 
Regular sandwiches
chicken nuggets

Snacks:
Frozen bananas
Chocolate Pudding Pops
Bananas Foster Crunch Mix
crackers and cheese
fresh fruit

Dinners:
Chicken corden bleu with mashed potatoes and veggies
Pepperoni Pizza Casserole with salad
Parmesan-Ranch Chicken (again!) with pan seared corn on the cob and garlic mashed potato cakes
Nacho Cheese Beef Bake with carrots
Saturday we are going to do a frozen pizza :)


A lot of the recipes for this week came from my Taste of Home magazine so if you want one that isn't posted just leave me a message and I'll send it to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment