My life as a Mommy of 4 little boys

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Menu 7/16-7/23

This week money is tight from all the car repairs we had to make on my car plus bills and all that fun stuff. So I'm making inexpensive meals that I already have most of the ingredients for or what I have to buy will be cheap.  Or based on what is on sale at our local store...for instance Sprouts has skinless chicken breasts $.88/lb this week!  

Breakfast:
Crock pot oatmeal-I have everything for this
Blueberry Muffins-Will cost about $2-3 for the blueberries, have everything else
Cheesy Ham and Hash Browns Casserole-Probably cost about $7 for everything


Lunch:
We will just do sandwiches and wraps this week, no particular recipes

Snacks:
fresh fruit
granola balls: have everything
I'll probably get some crackers and cheese too
Banana Bites again-just need the bananas


Dinners:
Ranch-Parmesan Chicken with au gratin potatoes and cream corn- $10, not bad seeing this will feed all of us plus Dessa and Chris :) 
Tater Tot Casserole with veggies- $5
Slow Cooker Ribs with potato salad and corn on the cob-$10...Sprouts has ribs on sale for only $1.88/lb!
Herbed lemon chicken in crock pot with garlic butter rice and sunshine carrots-$4!
Hamburger stroganof with mashed potatoes and veggies- $7
Spanich Chicken and Rice-$0!!  Have everything for it :)

Desserts:
Banana Pudding tomorrow night while Dessa and Chris are here


Hopefully my grocery shopping is cheap this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment