My life as a Mommy of 4 little boys

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy birthday Grandpa!

Today is my Grandpa's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hope you have a wonderful birthday Granpda!  We love you so much and miss you tons.  I hope we can see you again soon.  He's only been able to meet my kids once, when my Dad passed away, but the instantly loved him, he's an amazing man!  


Hayden with Grandpa...orb in the pic too.  There were MANY pics I took this week that had orbs in them, I almost always snap 2 pics right in a row just to insure one is good, and one would have it and one it would be gone.  I like to think my Granny or Daddy was there with him <3


Casen and Landon with Grandpa












Happy birthday Grandpa!  We love you tons!















































No comments:

Post a Comment