My life as a Mommy of 4 little boys

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 3 Lunch box

Well I totally forgot to get a picture of yesterday's lunch, was in a hurry and just slipped my mind.  Hopefully I'll be able to keep this up.  I love finding blogs with people posting pics of their kids lunches and new recipe ideas, helps me give the boys more variety.  I've had a lot of people lately asking me for ideas so thought putting up what I'm doing and the recipes might help others too :)


I'm really big on the boys eating healthy though as you'll see they do get some treats and not everything is the healthiest, but we try.  


Here is today's lunch:

PB pancake sammys (one with grape jelly and the other with strawberry jam)
Grapes
Sunshine Carrots
Mash Up
Bottle of water


I'll add recipes when I get them from another site (weelicious is a favorite) otherwise feel free to ask for the recipe and I'll post it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment