My life as a Mommy of 4 little boys

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lots of firsts!

It's been a great week, so far, for Hayden!  We went on Tuesday morning and signed him up for his first gymnastics class.  We ended up going with the Tuesday 4pm class so he actually had his first class that night.  He absolutely loved it and did a great job.  He was listening and following directions really well.  I took a few videos but they are on my other computer so I'll have to upload them later.  If you are on facebook they are on there already :)

But the older 2 were driving me insane while there so I switched him to the Thursday 11am class so it will be while they are at school lol.  So he goes tomorrow morning again :)

Today was his first day of preschool though!!!!!  He had such an awesome day!  He loved it and can't wait to go back on Friday


His backpack and lunchbox he picked out

In his class

His first ever packed lunch!!!  PB&J cut into shapes, grapes, goldfish, blueberry craisins, crushed mixed berry pouch, mini fruit roll up with water

It's a lot to get used to, suddenly very busy...I'm exhausted!  But it's been great...that time with him at school that I had just Preston was awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment