My life as a Mommy of 4 little boys

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

He's 6yrs old!

To my sweet Casen on your 6th birthday, 


I can't believe that it has already been 6yrs since you came into this world.  Ever since before you were born that day you have been drama :)  I was induced, which you made it well known you were not ready for and you have never been one to do anything on anyone's time table but your own!  After giving us a few scares the dr took you by c-section and off to the NICU you went.  I wasn't able to see you for 3 very long hours.  Everyone was able to go into the NICU and see you, but me.  I was the last person to see you but the second you heard my voice you knew who mommy was.  You have been glued to me since that very moment.  You have been Mommy's boy since day one and here 6yrs later you still very much are.  You wouldn't even let Daddy touch you for about 7mo except the rare occasion you were in an excellent mood and even then it didn't last long.  No one was allowed to hold you but me.  You have eventually warmed up and you love everyone but you are still Mommy's boy.  I, of course, love you and each of your brothers equally but in very different ways.  We have this special bond, don't know what it is, but we have an amazing bond that I hope we will always share.  Maybe it's because we are so much alike.


You have grown so much over the past 6yrs and you are turning into an amazing little boy.  You are now about 45.5in and 41lbs.  You are soooo very smart and doing so well in school.   You are in the top reading group in your class and exceeding every expectation they have of kindergarteners.  You are in your 3rd season of baseball and love it, you are very good at it, too.  You are still very dramatic and make your opinion on things well known.  You question everything and you're constantly wanting to learn and know why everything is the way it is.  You are hilarious.  You can be a total sweetheart but the biggest grump, too.  :)


So happy birthday my sweet, amazing, loving, smart, handsome little boy.  You are THE most amazing 6yr old I know!  Every day I have had the pleasure of being your Mommy has been amazing and I love you more and more each day.  I know Daddy feels the exact same way!  We love you (and your brothers) more than anything in this world and we hope you have the best birthday ever!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment