My life as a Mommy of 4 little boys

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hayden's first soccer practice

Last night Hayden had his first soccer practice :)  He had so much fun!  He was listening really well which impressed me and he was actually pretty good!  Especially for his first ever practice, he did really well. His coach seems really nice and so are the moms on the team so that's always nice for me, meet more people.  I think he's really going to enjoy the season.  He has practice again next Wed, he can't wait to go back!  Here are some pics I took


Ready to go


#1
His coach would yell go and they had to dribble the ball and then when he blew his whistle they would have to put their foot on the ball and hold their arms out.  He was on it too, immediately stopping and doing it when he heard the whistle
On the way home after practice :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment