My life as a Mommy of 4 little boys

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

3yrs ago

About this time 3yrs ago my labor was really starting with Hayden.  About midnight is when my contractions set in.  His due date was Sept 15th and midnight on the 15th is when it all started.  I was already in the hospital being induced but up until that point had just had Cervadil, nothing to actually start contractions, they started on their own.  They come on quick and intense and went from mild to very painful in a matter of about 45min.  At 2am my water broke on my own, first time that has happened.  By that point I was in a lot of pain and begging for my epidural, I hadn't expected the pain to be that bad so fast, I think it was from my previous c-section.  At 2:45 they came and put in my epidural and gave me a big dose of the medicine to start out with.  But I'm very sensitive to medication and I quickly went completely numb, I couldn't feel my throat even and was beginning to have trouble breathing.  They got it all fixed around 4am and checked me and I was 4cm.  It went very fast after I was able to relax with my epidural being fixed and at 5:43am Hayden Noah Jackson was born.  He was born with one contraction into Mommy's hands.  Best birth experience between the boys, it was amazing.  First words I ever said to/about him were "wow his head is so tiny!" probably not the first thing most women say when they just pushed that head out haha.  He was beautiful!   

We weighed 7lbs 6.1oz and was 20in long.  We said we wished he had been 21 in because with his birth weight, time and length it would have been 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...oh well haha.  He nursed right away for an hour, it was amazing.  


Hayden immediately after birth

Just a few minutes later


First time nursing

Casen's reaction when he first met Hayden

Proud Big Brother Landon


Daddy and Hayden

Mommy and Hayden at home

Casen and Hayden

Proud Big Brother Casen

Hayden about 3mo old

Hayden's first Christmas

Hayden's 1st birthday

Hayden's 2nd birthday


My big 3 yr old



I really can't believe our little monster is 3yrs old today.  He has grown and changed so much.  He is now 36.5in and 29lbs 4oz.  He is talking loads and so smart.  He has totally earned his nickname of monster but we adore him anyways.  His brothers are absolutely in love with him and him with them.  He looks up to them so much.  His first baseball game will be this Saturday!!!!!!  


Happy Birthday Hayden Noah I hope you have an amazing day and I love you all the way to the moon and back Monster <3









1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie from Baby to now :D

    and I think he has grown load especially in the last year :D
    Happy Birthday Hayden and good success at the baseball amtch :D xxx

    ReplyDelete