My life as a Mommy of 4 little boys

Monday, February 22, 2010

BUTTer

Landon has had eczema since he was a baby, I blame the formula lol.  But it's been years now and he is ALWAYS broken out on his thighs and the backs of his arms.  Lately it's been the backs of his knees really bad as well, and a few other spots.  We've been able to keep it mostly under control but there is always something on his body, it's never fully gone, just not horrible.  Well on DS I've been reading a few threads now about this cream a WAHM makes called BUTTer and they swear by it, say it's even better than their prescription creams they've been using so I had to try it.  I got the sampler, only $6.25 for 8 scents to figure out which I like :D  But I couldn't just stop there, I also bought the buttermilk bath they can all use that.  I really hope it works, it sure would be nice for his skin to be completely clear for once!!!!  

Hayden also has it but not nearly as bad and his seems to have triggers we just haven't figured out yet.  But his head is always SOOOO dry, then he just gets random flare ups on his body occasionally.  I'm hoping having him soak in the buttermilk bath will help that.  Yes soaking goes on your body...but Hayden LOVES the bath, he swims, he lays down, his head is in the water so I'm hoping it helps.  There really isn't much I can do for his head, I can't put the BUTTer or any other lotion in his hair or it will be really greasy so hoping this option helps him.  

I also had to get her cleaner, because well I love trying new cleaners.  I chose the warm vanilla cake scent....who wouldn't want their clean kitchen to smell like CAKE!!  YUMMM

Can't wait to try it all, will be back with reviews and pictures showing how well it works for them

No comments:

Post a Comment