My life as a Mommy of 4 little boys

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Our first showing

Our landlord contacted us tonight and she is showing the house on Saturday.  Ugh I know I have to let her show it but I don't want to at all.  We are trying to get moved and the house isn't exactly perfect.  So now we have SOOO much to get done and it's at 11am Sat, Mark works until Sat so that leaves me doing pretty much all of it on top of making sure the boys are taken care of and NOT messing up what I just cleaned up.  And it doesn't just have to be clean it has to be pretty much perfect for her to show it, they are going to look everywhere.  

My to do list:

Kitchen:
  • Dishes of course
  • scrub down the counters, cabinets and appliances
  • straighten up all of the cabinets, I'm sure they are going to open and look
  • sweep and mop
  • clean the baseboards and make sure the walls are all nice, we have been painting so I'm sure they are

Boys rooms:
  • clean their toys up
  • clean out their closets, make sure their clothes are all nice and neat and everything stacked right
  • vacuum
  • clean the baseboards

Our room: (the worst, it always comes last)
  • clean the mess that's all over the room
  • make sure the bed is made and neat
  • clean the desk area and tv area
  • clean our bathroom completely (shower, sink, mirror and toilet)
  • clean out the bathroom closet and under the counter
  • clean our huge closet, make sure our clothes are all neat in there
  • clean the baseboards and try and paint the spots Hayden has taken crayon to :|

There is still the rest of the house that the walls need to be painted (thanks Hayden), baseboards everywhere, vacuum everywhere, oh yeah the boys bathroom top to bottom.


I have no idea how I'm going to get it all done.  Oh yeah and the laundry room/pantry that's a mess.  Ugh I hate this!!!!  I can't wait for it to all be over and us be in our nice new house and not moving again for atleast 1 1/2yrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment