My life as a Mommy of 4 little boys

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

What a great Halloween!!! I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!

We had a great/busy day! We got up and got everyone dressed to go to the pumpkin patch. Yes late...I know. We were planning to go to one with rides and stuff but on the way we saw another that looked like it had good pumpkins so we just went there. They didn't have tons left but everything looked great and we found a big pumpkin for carving and each of the boys picked a small one. While checking out Mark was talking to the lady and they exchanged business cards so it might even mean some good business for him! Sounded promising :)

We then took the boys to get something to eat and ventured into CRAZY Walmart to get stuff for our Halloween party. Wow it was completely nuts in there yesterday. You could barely move through most aisles, almost no parking spots, long lines, you would have thought it was Christmas or something. Finally made it out of there and went home to get the house ready for company. I took the boys out on the back porch and they got to paint their pumpkins. They loved it, it was a huge mess. They were supposed to paint pictures on it but they got carried away and by the time it was done they were just completely covered in paint....the pumpkins and themselves. We cleaned up and got changed into costumes. Becky and Brad and the kids came over. They all went out trick or treating and got lots of candy. We made them some "mummy pizzas" yummy. Becky made super cute monster brownies. We all just hung out for awhile talking, the kids watched Monsters VS Aliens. Then Becky and them left around 9:30, the boys watched the end of the movie then we put them in bed.

Now Hayden isn't a fan of sleep. Every night when we put him down we have to tape his door closed...I know that sounds awful but 90% of the time he tries to open the door and can't so he goes to sleep. Some nights he cries and we have to go in and out calming him down. But every single night when I close the door he cries...usually like 15sec..gets up checks the door and is done. But he ALWAYS whines for a second. Last night he was so worn out he didn't make a sound, he just passed out! Then every night he wakes atleast once before me and Mark go to bed...usually more like 2-3 times. When we went to sleep last night he still hadn't woke up. Yay!!!! Landon fell asleep in less than 5min lol. Shows what a good day they had haha

But me...now I'm sick :( It sucks...I hate being sick. Doesn't my body know that moms are NOT allowed to get sick??? I've been coughing for a few days but felt fine, last night I started getting congested. Ugh today I just feel like poo....nothing really WRONG besides the cough and congestion just feel like crap. Now Landon started coughing last night but feels fine too. Casen started sniffling today. Funny cause earlier I looked at Casen and then told Mark "he's getting sick too" and Mark said "we'll see". I can just tell by their eyes, their face, moms just know that stuff. Well not an hour later his nose is suddenly running, he's sniffling. Of course I'm right!

Now Mark took Casen and Landon to the grocery store for me, I made him a list so let's see how he does. And as I'm typing this Mark calls....he's NOT going to the store because our car just messed up...wonderful! He thinks the water pump went out?? Don't as me, I don't know. But it's overheating now. Really sucks because we have both thought something was up with the car for a bit, on Friday he took it to a shop to have them fully look it over and they said everything was fine....now this. Wonder how much this will cost...

No comments:

Post a Comment