My life as a Mommy of 4 little boys

Monday, July 12, 2010

51st Birthday

Today is my Dad's 51st birthday, Happy Birthday Daddy!  We love and miss you so much!!!!  I can't believe it's already been 2 1/2yrs that you've been gone :(  I came across this picture recently and I think it might be the only picture I have of the boys with him






Landon was 3 and Casen 1.  The boys miss their PawPaw.  Really wish Hayden had the chance to meet him before he died.  But I like to think he has in other ways.  The other night I was laying in bed with Hayden and he talks in his sleep and I heard him say "pawpaw" a few different times, once talking about mommy too and another talking about maggie...he was saying a lot of other stuff I couldn't understand.  When I was a baby-kid me and my dad would talk to each other in our sleep, carry on full conversations, neither of us remembered in the morning but my mom said it would freak her out, that I had done it since I was really young.  So I like to think that maybe Hayden really was talking to my Daddy in his sleep like I used to.  <3




So to my Dad...I hope you are better wherever you are and we love you sooo much and miss you every day.  I hope you are celebrating your birthday somewhere, maybe closer to us than we realize.  Wish you were here for just one more hug, love you lots

No comments:

Post a Comment